Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blogging? You don't say!

Well hello my future readers of the world. Turns out nothing is more awesome than rambling on about things you find interesting and hoping others will pay attention to them. So now that I'm hear and you are reading this, or actually just about ready to exit out of this horrible blog, let me start with some things of interest to me.

Money, who doesn't love this stuff right? well in all reality I'll be discussing what I see in the financial department. I'll start off by saying no I have no formal training in economy or anything of the sorts which means the majority of this will be arm chair.

Politics, just because it can get people pretty riled up for no reason. I won't be bashing either side in regards to the votes, but I will take a look as objectively as possible. For those Americans out there, politics doesn't just mean who is our president and what is he doing, I like to shy away from the ethnocentrism of American thought process all too often identified by foreigners as American Ego. So yes foreign politics will be wrapped up in here.

Terrorism and War, nothing like good ol' media hype sell what people are aghast about! Alright, I will be talking about these things hopefully more extensively than the other two topics. Especially since I have tons of experience in the area of terrorism and war. Also terrorism doesn't mean guys who don't shower, shave and wear weird dress like garbs, that is the more common view of a terrorist and known through some circles as Islamo-terrorism. I'll be talking about terrorism all over the world from the Tamil Tigers, not a Circus Olay act, to the dreaded Al Qaeda.

So with that I'll wrap it up real quick just so I don't have to keep typing.

No comments: